Energy At Home
No matter if you qualify or not for Energy Obligation funding, we have the facility to offer you, via our install network, very competitive home improvement finance. Equally you may have found us and simply be looking to find the best option to fund your upgrades. We can help.
Unyte Invest is the finance arm of the Unyte group, a fully regulated finance broker in its own right. Specialising in understanding the requirement and the customer – personal or commercial.
In the first instance contact the Unyte Energy team, they will qualify what you need and check on your eligibility criteria to find the best course of action.
We work with a range of quality installers around the country. They cover a range of products including;
- Windows and doors
- Building works
- LED lighting
- Electric & Plumbing
We’re more than confident of their abilities, customer service and pricing. We work with them where we can to pass work back to them we do. No matter if you need a little financial help or not. Contact us today and we’ll connect you.
To be eligible for a loan you must:
- Be aged between 18 and 74
- Be in employment with no probationary period, or have regular income e.g. pension
- Have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK personal current bank account
The rate we will offer you is based on your loan requirements and individual circumstances. The minimum rate we offer is 2.9% APR and the maximum rate is 34.5% APR.
This loan has fixed monthly payments for the term of the loan. Please think about how your circumstances might change over the term of the loan, and if this might affect your ability to repay.
During the application process you may need:
- Your current account bank sort code and account number
- Details of your regular monthly income after tax
- Your credit and store card limits, current balances and time held
- Details of any existing loan balances and monthly repayments
- Details of your mortgage or rent payments
- Your address details for the past three years
- Your current employer’s address details (if applicable)