Could you get a new boiler FREE of charge?
No obligation eligibility checker | UK Government Scheme | Apply in 2 minutes
If you’re a homeowner may qualify for a brand new boiler completely free of charge through the Energy Company Obligation programme. This scheme is funded by the energy companies to help reduce Britain’s energy consumption and cut down carbon emissions as well as helping low income and vulnerable households cut their energy bills.
How can you benefit from this amazing opportunity?
In order to qualify for funding towards energy saving home improvements from us you must:
- Own your home AND
- Receive, or live with someone who receives, one of the benefits below:
Qualifying benefits for ECO3 funding:
- State Pension Guaranteed Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Support
- Child Benefit*
- Child Tax Credit*
- Working Tax Credit*
- Universal Credit*
- Disability Living Allowance
*Subject to a maximum income threshold
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carers Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplement
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
Please note that property size, energy efficiency of the home and other measures are also taken into account when assessing eligibility.